Sunday, March 18, 2012

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO MY GODSISTER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TING X 2!!! 

Boy oh boy do I miss our annual summer/winter visits that are so rare to come by nowadays. You're growing up so fast and it's crazy to see how much you have changed. I will never forget the memories that we have had in the past just being silly, talking, singing, and just days and nights just laughing our heads off.

These video moments being some of them... thank you for semi-making this for me. Just watching it puts a big smile on my face!

I hope to see you soon Seastarrrrr!!! Be a good girl please! 

If I have time, I would like to put up some of the pics that we have together wayyyyy back when. But til then, this will have to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5UB1CxMkI

Here is some:


remember when i farted trying to do sit-ups?

i'll be watching you (wizowski..) always watching you...



onion breath

oohhh... maahhh... goshhh... thank goodness this is all gone

love you ting!


Have a great birthday!!! 

Love and miss you very much Ting-a-ling!


<3 Che Che (Big Tiffany)



P.S. I love One Direction now... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment