Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cheerleading vs The Superbowl

Helped Riley with his Toddler class during service this morning. The kids are adorable and cuuuute! Very artistic and smart as well!

We had a drawing contest and I lost by a landslide..










omg!



thanks riley... -_-

my hideous attempt



CORE meeting..

with NSG!


happy birthday!!!

So Monica messaged me she was coming to UCD for a cheer competition, of course I had to go see her! It is just so funny to think that I was watching this even instead of the LAMEO superbowl that was this year... ahaha. Who would have thought, right?!

I would have still dropped by if the Niners were in it, but probs not go in. But since the Niners were not in it... i decided to go in and see Monica perform...

Seriously, it was actually pretty exciting! Cheerleaders deserve more credit than they receive. It was fun to watch, and Los Altos High did GREATTT!!! Although the results were riggged... -_-

Mon said that throughout her cheer watching, she has not once seen a girl puke... but lucky me! I got to see one!!! It was pretty gross and shocking...

But great jon MON!!! It was a pleasure watching and cheering! Your team will go far in the future, but I am sorry about these results. Ridiculous! So great seeing you again though! Definitely a great friendship established through AEF... :)

Let me know when you're ever back in Davis!






recording on FB


mini reunion!














soooo manyyy cheerleaderrssss!!

lame and boring...







No comments:

Post a Comment