Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy Sunday and Doubles Ping Pong

missionary who was raised in the bay area and is now serving in the PI!

mini core meeting to discuss CTI


matching


asian version of Katie Holmes!
Who agrees with me?!

indoor soccer! sorry seaton... :(

seaton's team!

my knee has been hurting lately... bummer. getting old :(

our TAs doggy!


disgusting

Had a mini photoshoot with minerve as she needed pics to make a valentine's day present for Chris... there are a lot more, I just picked the ones I liked a little more.





doesn't even look like her!





my fav :)


oh man... surreal...




Women's game versus the rugby team... got a little cocky and got my big head served on a platter. We lost to a team that has never won... this is why I usually try to stay pretty grounded and humble. But occasionally I do slip sometimes. Tonight was a good reminder that I should always try my best to stay as humble as I can in all situations.




such intense doubles matches. never really played doubles
like this before... it was SO MUCH FUN!

aiya... ahahhaa. long story. but pretty funny.
lesson = DONT GET ANGRY WITH ARC EQUIPMENT!

so creative minerve!! great job!


cuuuuute!

save the best for last.
all is possible, and all is good with the help of the Bible and God.

1 comment: