Thursday, February 2, 2012

Observing a Kid and Grubbin' All Day

Finally made it to my 8am Communication class... man was it difficult... Biking hasn't been that bad though since the weather is being awfully generous during this time...


im such a creep... haha. but she is a hilarious speaker



Observed a kid for a HDE 100a assignment... eeeks. not supposed to be taking these pics, but it's just cool to actually be in this preschool that I pass so frequently.





the girl i observed

omg! greg the med student! i did not know he has a kidd!!!


last one

So I haven't seen this girl named Jen Yee for the longest time... i believe the last time was at the NWM... haha. She's been AWOL after that, or it's just been hard to meet. We have to start running some time again soon since the weather is like this. 

Anywhooo, we finally get to meet and we get some Philly's at 3rd and U! A place i've been wanting to try. I forgot my coupon book, but did my thing at the computer lab. tehehe. Cant waste a sheet on 1 coupon... cmon now...

Get some Yolo after where it was a free pound, so I tried to get the full bang and stock up on some candies.


mmmm... have been wanting to try thisss



im totally drooolingggg



free added mushrooms!
the workers hated me... :(



messiness that jen wanted to document


awkwardnedd because there was a PDAing couple nearby
and Jen didn't want to get in the pic.

what a pretty carrrr! first time seeing this color
For you, Jennifer Sum.

why so saddd?

you shud be happy your yogurt is GLOWINGGG

before

after! i could have piled more...

it was nice catching up after not seeing for soooo longggg
i apologize for my ridiculousness that you are
oh so ashamed of... haha.

to go

Dinner with the SG at DC, thanks to Winnie Zhu! I decided to take a break from the book this week since we have been having a girl missing and I did not want to get too far ahead of everyone.

But this was the first dinner I had all year! It was goooood. Of course, I ate the most... but my girls were understanding about it. haha. I love them, I've enjoyed getting to know them this past year. And I hope to get to know them even more!


I <3 DC! Forever and always. :)



breakfast for dinner!




yowsers! portebello shroom


nice winnie!

tiff has a spock on her eye. hahaha

missing erica :(

mmmmmm

minerve's cooking


its online now! good stuff!



Eating all day and night... sigh...

I need to exercise some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment