Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Offering to Drive Me to Davis and Staying

So i was supposed to leave earlier in the afternoon to go back with Jenn and Minerve, but my bro was like... stay longer, we will drive you! I was like.. okay! 3 day weekend! And he wanted Dos Coyotes and Sushi Nobu... he has a strange obsession to those places...

 


good sunday school by nellie




awww... cutey siblings.. all growing up!





who is taller?






There was an old photoalbum lying around so i took a peek... only to find these pics that made me smile a lot... i had to have them in my memory, aka my blog! See... pics are so priceless... the reason behind all my picture snapping.

<3


who is that?!?!

Big and Little BaBa



i like this one expecially much since we are all in it.
I still remember the happenings of this pic... we told him to eat the banana...
and he did... and made that face, so we all LOLed!

from CNY!

SOOOO SOUR!

quick visit, many pp sick in there.
Keep healthy and exercising guma!
Love you both dearly!


pork kidneys... yummmmm


again, my mom takes so many more pics than me when she is holding the camera...









finally learned how to play!
Ben loves it


he wanted to stay at 106... thanks Riley and Kevin for taking care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment