Saturday, February 11, 2012

Plentiful ARC and a Special Night Out

Soooo many people came to the ARC this morning! Such a joy to see :)

They got a pretty good game of volleyball going on... then moved onto really fun games of basketball. It's so much fun because so many people get to play, even if they never played before, and all were enjoying th game without the fear of not being good enough.

We eventually got the whole court to ourselves, but we were kind of all too tired by then.





lol. SOOOOO many people on a half court... the most i've ever seen


go katrina!


getting aggressive!

down and dirty


i been eating here so much.
this dude be waiting with me as I wait for our meeting to start


me love philly cheeses!


i forgot I usually only eat half... so I couldn't finish

Saturday plans were changed because one of the group members were like... I cannot meet until 2, so we all meet at 2 and he doesn't even show up... -___-

But this is the EXB altitude lab write up group. Got to play a little football and frisbee with some classmates while waiting for the others.



jenni is so helpful and cool!

the part i have to do

first time playing mario soccer on game cube! boys vs girls.
mmmmmMMmm... Cheesecake factory at night time and the weirdest movie that I have ever watched... Chronicle... I highly recommend everyone to go see it... haha. Not!


mmmmmm

popcorn shrimp! drooool!






= best movie ever!




because I lost my old one :)

could not end the night with that strange movie, so red box was necessary.
finally watched it after holding off on it for so long!
I didn't want to admit that the harry potter series was over...
but it was a really good movie, I wanted it to be longer, but some things have just got to come to an end.


nothing compares to cheesecake factory cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment