Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quick Trip Back Home for the 3 Day Weekend

cool newspaper!

Had a really nice and easy PHAC today, headed home with Jenn and others to go back home afterwards. Sonics stop is a must.

It was Jeff's first time. The bay bridge was closed to we took the San Mateo... there was stop still traffic though, our bladders were not happy...

And I knew I should have brought my cam, dropped Nate off and got to see his family and Mittens! Great memories there as I looked around... back to the middle and high school days of FBC.









mesmerized by each others eyes...


jeremy lin used to play so close to us!

back home and yummy welcoming noodles from mommy!

jennifer got to try some





so much hair!



gifts!

black ops where my bro just bullys us... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment