Friday, February 3, 2012

Cloud Forest and a Cuhhrayyzayyy Compass

Riley Chu in the house, guess blogging wohoo

This book is great read, learned a lot from it...its about applied interpersonal communication. 
This Frisbee was $10. Could have been cheaper, knew I should have bargain.


This is the cutest beaker I've ever seen
I like tiny beakers
I luhhhhhh tiny beakers, look at my smile through the reflection
Saw a giant rat running around, so I killed it with my bare hands, then put it in a plastic bag and threw it away. I know I know....yall dont have to thank me.
I gotta admit, this guy is really good looking, have never seen anyone as good looking as him.
I think this picture is very cute, especially the guy on the right :D
Strawberry banana smoothie!
yummy sandwich




Hello!
Yummy for my tummy
Fierce
They grind their own coffee!
Juicy lips, just as sexy as Angelina Jolie's
Extended worship night at compass


The wild and crazy game begins!

That shirt is the definition of swaggin
Crazzyyyy balloon game!
You gotta step on other people's balloons while being blind folded.

Very Violent
Riley could have won.....
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT


Pikachu pancakes, I feel bad biting into them
omg Minerva....from da hood!?
dang gurlllll


Jordan mugging

Minerva, you are thirdwheeling, come on.....







Abandoned bike, cant believe they actually took it.

Attempt to study, but y'all already know what really happened
Sleeping beauties
Seaton's signature butt
ZZZZZZzzzzz
Jenn studying Math
Seaton actually studying anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment