Friday, February 24, 2012

Dive Lab Subject and Ed's Birthday Again at Compass

Volunteered to be a subject for our EXB 111 lab. My duties were to get my blood drawn before and after being submerged into a freezing (in my opinion) 70 degree bath.




the infamous dr. shaffrath!




she gets the warm water

i get the freezing one... basically... my teacher said that I would
be the better subject for the cold because i have more insulation
and that my veins would still be okay to get blood from...
In real talk... it's because i am the fatter one. aha.
Seaton heard the whole thing, of course.



it was so cold in the beginning, thanks for keeping me company seatonian!



pale... all the blood went away

the other parts of the lab... see why this class is fun?!







doing work!





my blood!

with ugs!

more blood!

gosh.. i can't remember what the results mean -_-


yummmmm

stop on the way home...

...with this person who wants to kill me all the time




kim chi fest

so pretty!

amazing..

myy eyesssss

SUPRIISSSEEEEEE (part 2!)

surrounded by his babies

oh yeah!





attached at the hip









apparently lucy's driving is like a roller coaster to those in the back seat


making wilson jealous

kate is tired.. haha




HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY EDWARD!!!!
...again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment