Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HDE MT and New Dancers

jenn here guest blogging for tiff because she takes forever to post things...

hde 100a midtermmm!! most boring-est class in america

so much writing.. so much cool. such thin pens


midterm not multiple choice but writing. ewwww!!

YUMMY GUAC with no tomatoes, RAW RED ONIONSS, and an entire can of corn... definitely smelly breath after

pesto pasta for my small group! made an entire pot and fed like 6 people haha

newest member of my small group, victoria! wooooo

go victoria!! :D

nice tiff, work that out in your double extra large free t-shirt! LOL

LINDAAAAA... i look like I'm doing a tribal dance. oh gosh how embarrassing

nice swinging shannon!


oh gosh here comes the jumpiest girl, right after she stuffed herself with pasta





the shannons!!!!! :D

twinss :] haha

go wave your arms in the air!!


Back to Tiff Tam since Jennifer is confused about these pictures. haha. But when I came back up, lo and behold a surprise appearance by ANNIE G!!!

Hello Annie G!! How nice is it to see you again. Small world. These 2 little asians knew each other from high school.




cuuute! they are so little! hehe.

i am big asian GIANT next to them!!!

what a beautiful housemate that I have the pleasure of living with :D

Eeeks, I apologize that the posts are so out of order. 

I am currently trying to study for my BIS 104 exam that I am about to get murdered by. Eeeks. No sleep tonight, but I think i may be addicted to COFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!! WEEEeeEEeeEEeeeEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment