Sunday, October 2, 2011

AEF Sharing & 49ers EPIC Win vs Eagles

Our AEF Taiwan team (Seaton, Jenn, Jeff, Sharon, Stephen, and I) shared about our experiences during Sunday school today. We broke it up to talk about different things. I spoke on the post camp part and Jiayi. We were a little pushed for time so Seaton didn't go and we did not get to perform our 'Sing, Sing, Sing' dance. It would be postponed to next week, but I had to go home so I didn't get to do it with them. 

For the most part, I think the sharing went well. I hope that the audience got to take out what we learned and experienced from it.

While all that was happening, we were also a little nervous because IM signups were this same afternoon. We have 4 teams lined up and the server was super laggy. Luckily, Enoch lives right behind church. So while the iPhone was lagging, I sprinted over to his house to use his laptop to sign up. SO much faster! Phew! That was a stressful event.

And while that was happening, the Niners were doing some real damage against a Goliath of a team. I missed the whole thing, but when I checked my phone after all the chaos... i got like a bunch of exciting updates from Jeff. It's always nice to have a fan to 'watch' with the same excitement level. (Thanks for all the updates for when I can't watch it!) I'm sad I missed it, but I am sooo happy that we did some WHOOPAGE! Superbowl, here we comeeeee!







Gifts from Jennifer. YAYYYYY!
Told her to pick a flavor for me: Razzmatazz. Perfect!
I was just about to get it yesterday, thanks! :D

She also is addicted to tetras. An intervention is needed.
Hi jamba!

nice colors!

He has an addiction problem...

YUMMMM! From ellen. I like the one on the right

Food from teeferz

Ellens new bed! So comfy! It feels like a big slab of Teef!
I just want to rest on it all day long! So soft!

Ooohh.. so nice to not have that many pictures. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment