Monday, October 24, 2011

Care Package Prep

See how I said our clean house barely stayed clean? haha. It became a storage place for retreat stuffs and foods because Minervus was in charge of the cooking.

We told our housemates not to worry and that it will be clean after retreat, but it's [present day] after retreat and our house is still a little messy because now we have post-retreat food. ahaha. Oh wells.



getting info of the new people at my fav place




Oh dear. It's a Monday, so I let Teeferz borrow my bike for her internship. I depend too much on that thing. And now I don't have a longboard since I let my bro use it in Irvine. I kinda want it back for days like these. haha. Or maybe I should just suck it up and get used to actually use my legs to walk around.

Here is the mob waiting for the W. How fun! I love sardines!






Baking time with Linda for care packages!




Jasmine added some cuteness to them



Time for the care package making at 114. Thanks for your house and always willingness to help out girls! It definitely helps a lot. Some other uppersclassmen also come in to join in on the fun.

We packed their bags with a capri sun, fruit snacks, granola bar, candies, baked goods, and a personalized note with a decorated bag. Everyone put their own personality into it, so I thought it was pretty cool and special.

The night was a success! Thanks to everyone who helped out! Deliveries will be tomorrow night.

Praise the Lord for ALWAYS providing!







well-deserved $1 rib for mattio!

ed comes over to bake some goodies with colleen, even tho he had 2 MT the next day! Thanks!

Ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment