Friday, October 21, 2011

Yumi [at home] Yogurt!!!

Jennifoh-foh stayed over and we were both doing homework? Oh yeah! I remember now! She stayed up doing math hw while I went to sleep. Oooops! Sorrryyyyy! I had a linguistics paper to do though, so she had to wake me up from my slumber. I would like to say that I am one of the hardest people to wake up, but she did it with flying colors! tehehe. So patient! Thanks JenniFOH! I think I came out from my bed, then go to my couch, then to the chair. Fail on my part. 




i guess it's only fair to put pics like this of me
since i like to put of others. ha.

yuck. we need to stop doing things like this. 

OH MY! Then Jenn goes downstairs to bring up THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!

VANILLA YOGURT with HONEY GRANOLA!!! 

It was so delicioussssss!!! I used to like going to McDs to buy one of their eensy tiny parfaits, but after this discovery... i don't think I will ever go back to that. I ate all her yogurt and we have been talking about going back to get some more. Mmmmmmm!!! SO GOOD! nom nom nom!




another yogurt treat!


Wore contacts to school so i can bike with these
We have a mini football practice behind Sorrento park. It's always fun to just get out and be in the outdoors. Especially since the fields and people are so convenient in Davis. I'm going to miss that :(




beautiful spectators!
LOL! and there was a dog sesh behind them and they
kept attacking them. got pretty funny! glad got em in pic.

friday night dinner
COMPASS TIME!


Cute Announcement Girls

Those almond cookies bottom left by
Sally were so BOMB!



Fresh Boys + Soph Girls + Kevin.


model that!
No events after fellowship tonight, so people did whatever. I had PHAC so I didn't want to go out and party too hard so I come downstairs to see the up and coming, spankin new pianist... SHANNON YUN!




So talented on the first try! ;D

Linda hates when I take pics of her. haha.
Jenn has become accustomed to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment