Saturday, October 22, 2011

PHACin' and a Sac Date

I've said this before, but blogging does take a lot of time. I'm contemplating taking a break from it since my grades have been slipping. I can't help it though, although it can be kind of stressful to keep this updated, it is also quite relaxing when I just sit here and type and see what I do in a day. I dernooo... decisions :/

A pretty easy day at Paul Hom. Yay.







for kevin leung

Queenie, our CoD. So nice!

All pretended to be sleeping when I got home. haha. I hit the
bed after too.

Costco run for care package goodies with Jennifer. Had to rush out of the house since they were closing at 6 and we were leaving the house at like 445. Yowsers!






We went to the Costco in Sac cuz Jenn had a groupon to Sandra Dees that she has been trying to use since summer. We finally went and was planning to meet my other housemates there but there was a miscommunication so plans didn't go according to plan. Sorrryyy!!! Let's try to go again next time!

We walked around waiting to eat and saw that nice auditorium place. There were a lot of African Ams around. Later we see that it is because Chris Tucker was the performer! haha.







Tai Streets was here? How coooool!


Legit lemon iced tea



Corn bread, mac n cheese, hush puppies, tritip and ribs! YUM!



Thanks for the date, JenniFOH! :D 

We meet up with housemates and some of 106 afterwards...






I tend to use my sat nights cleaning. how exciting.

coupon clipping!

this lasted less than a day. ahaha.

Pink Berry is def the best yogurt in Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment