Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Microscopic Quicklys

I feel like I barely take pictures anymore. Maybe that's why these posts have gotten done so easily. It's quite nice, I'm almost caught up! That's a first! haha. Also, uploading pics on this handy mac of mine already sorts out all the pics by days for you. Saves a TOOOON of time! Thanks Mac-y!

g-momma's fried rice!



Streaking bacteria! I think it's bacillus and staph



UBERLY COOL COLORED BIKE!
was so excited to show jenn! but when I did, she said it was
her friends! I've been seeing it everywhere now!

Prayer Meeting!

Had a craving, haven't been in forever!

 Bubble Milk tea for a 1.29 special? I added mango stars tho.
BTW, we are all wearing our necklaces! I had to take pics by myself
last night because they didn't want to take it with me :(

Jenn brought it up to me. :)
Accompanied by pretty erasable markers.

Just noticed it says 11 in the M. Clever.

Next year can't come soon enough!



I think a reason why the marathon was so fun this year was because we all had such low expectations for it. It was more like we all dreaded the day and was looking forward to just getting it over with.

Little did we all know... 

Note to self that sometimes it is a lot better to just enter new happenings with an open mind and don't judge things too harshly before you even encounter it. Something I have been trying to learn this year, stop being so judgmental from the get go, Tiffany! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment