Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just One of Those Nights

Moving on the the sequel

Another day at Orthotics internship. I went an hour late and skipped last week, but Peter (supervisor) is just super nice and chill. 

I came in late and had to page him to find him. But I went up just at the right time when the nurse said that the guy who needed to change his aspen/neck collar only speaks Chinese. So I was like, Canto?! And got to help out that patient. Score! 

I really wish my little bro would take keeping up with his Canto more seriously. Or learn now while he has the opportunities, it really is a helpful skill to have. I wish I took it more seriously back then. I would like my Chinese to be better. Canto and Mandarin. Never too late, I suppose.

Didn't get to see many patients today, but there was this one man with 13 size feet. Man they smelled as soon as we walked by the room. Why? Because both his feet were ROTTEN! Goodness it was so disgusting! GAHHH! The big toe already got amputated on the other foot. Peter was questioning why they didn't just chop off both. Blah. *Gag*










what a gross surprise. hehe.

SPICY ITALIAN! Gotta eat as much subways as possible
before october ends!

Editing pics from the Nike site

Volleyball game 2
It was better than last week, but we still lost.
The first batch of pp did really good and had exciting rallys tho!
Chris Lee came over and took some of these pictures shown below. Tiffany Wong took some too I think.

Died tonight trying to finish EXB lab report and didn't study for CMN 3 til 1hr 1/2 before the exam... -_- what a waste. Seaton was waking me up every second and a half, so I didn't even really study for such a supposedly easy class... ugh. I really need to stop doing that. Ugh. Messing up my grades... how depressing  >:O















watching thai commercial? attractive!


lol. this woman cries like crazy in sappy movies.


Thanks for the homemade milk tea, minervus!

sorry for my disturbing feet, but it's getting blacker!

tried to wait for jessica to come home, but people got tired
and went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment