Monday, October 31, 2011

An Uncelebrated Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!

This holiday has always been so so for me. My little brother loves it though. As he does most holidays. He is the festive one and usually goes all out with costumes and decorations. It's pretty cool. I like to see what he does every year. I haven't been home in awhile so I actually didn't get to see this year's decorations... hopefully he took some pics.

Didn't really celebrate it today, but went out to Froggys to use their $5 cheeseburger coupon! Jenn and I double dated with Lucy and Colleen and got our grub on. Seaton was supposed to join, but he ended up bailing. Didn't want to be the 5th wheel, I suppose.

Lucy drove em back to South in her BMW afterwards! Holy smokes! I tried racing them on my bike, but caught all the lights. It was fin while it lasted :)



Tiff actually got Carls Jr! Coupon, of course.

$5 cheeseburger

Date with the sophomore ladies

mushroom loverrrrrrr

cute pic!





mmmmm. chocolate from ellen. got to celebrate a little!


ahahaha. came in with that in her hair

ellen also got us pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment