Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shin Splint Jog and First Ever Volleyball IM Game

MY 100th Post!

I was actually actually first to bed in my room! That was a first!

Studying with Teefy

Wah Muy Candy


Thanks Sorrento for your bomb coffee!

Such a proper lady

First time my Mac goes in a backpack

Stop by the ARC to drop my stuff off then I go to run by myself. Trying to get some mileage in before the marathon, but it was a fail. I felt too lonely, and my legs were hurting from the small shoes, so I luckily brought my phone and was able to stop a lot and take pictures.




puuuurtyyyy






Thank goodness, I had to pee so bad!



IM FOOTBALLL!


Haven't studied in here for awhile

First IM volleyball game, ever!


LAst one to go

Biking at 12 am. Chilly, but no one in the streets. Speed Racer mode.

THANK YOU ELLEN!!!!


me <3 tanks!

my beauty of a housemate

thanks again, ellen!

strawberry arm

No comments:

Post a Comment