Sunday, October 9, 2011

Canto Missions Sharing at SBCC & 1st/Last Fall FB Game!

Eagles were hosting a BB tourney at South City High. Watched while finishing slideshow for presentation. Eagles won and finished 1-2. Step it up boys!










EEKS. So it was time to share at church. Only Pastor Andrew asked me so I went up for Cantonese service. I went and sat in the front, then later my bro comes to join me up there. Later on, my mom tells me that she texted him to sit with me so I won't be as nervous... but he already went up on his own without reading her text. Awwww... you cutey! He gave me a double high five when I came back to my seat after I finished too. Thanks Benson! <3 




If you're interested in hearing my terrible Cantonese, here is the link : 




pastor andrew






Bro's drawings like its NBD

Finished collection. Good placement!

Such a great 49ers vs Bucs Game!!! 



oh dear...

49ers were doing some major own age in there right now!

Quick stop for running shorts at Marshalls.
Much needed, thanks Ellen!

Football time with ball from home.
Gave it to benson for Christmas but he doesn't
even play. So i took it.


They forfeited, so we just scrimmaged.

Ball hog.

Melissa was up here in Davis for the week (Nike Marathon!!!) trying to meet up with as many people as she could. She found time for me and we chatted in my room for a bit. We just chatted about how life has been going, Compass, and what we learned at Missions this past summer. She is one of the people I know that always tries to make that extra effort to meet up with people. Thanks for that! It was really nice! GL in the marathon and visit more often!




No comments:

Post a Comment