Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bacteria Lab and a Rainy Run

The weather seriously has gone from Summer straight into Winter. It's freezing and raining already! What's up with that? What happened to the nice Davis fall weather? Booo. I miss summer weather so much already. I realized that my mood has a lot to do with the weather. That theory applies to me.

When I got home from MIC, I was starvingggggggg!! I didn't really eat anything all day! I was planning to go Vitos or Jamba during my break, but I was trying to update this blog instead. The pics are all loaded for the 2 weeks that I have been missing, but I just have to blab on them. hehe.

Ellen made some delicious pasta and salad. Pasta was really really realllyyyy good. I ate a little before running but couldn't eat too much. Biking home from school was cold enough, so I def did not want to run. But the marathon is in 2 weeks! I want to at least do decently. And Jen Yee texted me in class and I guess I kids said I would run with her. So I bike to her after getting some grub in me and we go for a short run. After a little, running just felt good. It usually does, I just have to get myself out to do it. We ran for 40 min-ish and even ran by the football scrimmages at Dairy. So surreal! Memories and atmosphere from last year... I can't believe that all happened just a year ago. Repeat this year?! hehe. We shall see. We head back and do 'ab workouts' lol. I fail in those and make funny noises, it's even harder to do when you're laughing. I want Jen's abs and she wants my butt. I'm down to switch any day!

Bike home, the rain gets a bit heavier, but I am grateful for the speed of my bike. Not having a car kinda sucks, but this bike makes up for part of it. (Thanks Kevin and Kevin!) Stop by downstairs and get to witness some exciting news! WAAHOOOOO! YOWSAAAAS!

Tiff shows this video to us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U
Breathtakingly cute riiiiiiight!??! I couldn't help but have the fattest smile on my face the whole time. *sigh*....

The rest of us try to get work done for the rest of the night, but it is a complete fail. I'm eating everything in sight because I am procrastinating writing my EXB lab report.

I always do this... I write and update so much when I shouldn't be... Jennifer is procrastinating like crazy and she is sitting in front of me playing Tetris because she does not know what to do for her assignment since she slept through her whole class. She says she is turning into me... YIKES! NOT GOOOOD! Snap out of it!

Okay, I really should head to bed. I have my first day of Orthotics internship at 8 am... YOWSERS!

Here Jenn Sum... happy?!?!

Tiff is currently talking about the story of our Micro teacher... saddddd :(

EEEEKS! It's raining SO hard right now! It seriously feels/sounds like Winter already. Boo.


My bacteria streaks!

Fun professor!


Shrimp Scampi by Ellen!

Although it was a little cold and rainy, Jen Yee wanted to go for a run. It was a little miserable biking there and back, but the run was not bad at all. Once we started, the temperature and rain chilled out and it was really relaxing. I need to stop being so lazy.


Time for an upgrade

Planks next to her free runs


i like that sweater! what an awkward typing position...


No comments:

Post a Comment