Monday, October 17, 2011

Sportin the Tiffany's

Ellen, Shannon and I head over to 106 at like 3 in the morning to study with Riley because he says that no one every studies with him. Or at 106 in general. Took a pic of our new Macs. Ellen has the white one at home.

Forgot to mention, we were all pretty sore. When we got out of Tani's car after being stuck in traffic, we got out and almost all fell to the floor forgetting about the pain in our legs. It was so fun! It went away during football though. 

I like being sore. I really do. I know I moan and groan, but it really does let our body and mind know that we had a productive training session. With hopes that our muscle fibers are increasing in size. Maybe even splitting to replace itself with stronger fibers! The soreness is running out as the days pass on... Lifting the leg over the bike was torture, but I like this kind of torture :) I know, I'm a strange person.




MAC partay!



huuuuuuge

my nail just grew back and it's about to go bye bye
the thing that hurts the most from the marathon

Tiffany's Necklace! <3



People are selling them online, but I def want to
keep it as a remembrance of what we gals all
accomplished together!

I like how my name is on it :)


from rebecca

New small group for the year!!! woohooooo!

I put this verse in the email:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." 

-Ecclesiastes 4:12

And I hope to strive for that with my girls for this year. And to pursue and support each other throughout our spiritual walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment