Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Back Home for Thanksgiving

More ramen in the morning. Mmmm... staying up for linguistics hw is no fun.



don't know how i got this on my thigh. strange.


hottie with strawberries

tryin to finish soup before departing




Special access to the California Aggie!








Before going home, Tanisha wanted to see more of the Occupy Davis on the quad, so we stop by to see what everyone has been talking about.
















lol. mr pretty











eeeks




forgot to get antiglare


welcome homeeee


what a pleasant meal to come back to


you again..

I was going to try to rush back for our annual EC Alumni game, I even brought back my BB shoes and everything, but then we left a later and got stuck in a little bit of traffic. It's all good though. This was one of the few times the alum actually won, GJ gals!

I just wanted to go to see old friends anyways, but they call me up to go BJs after. I haven't seen em in a loooooong time. And it's always so hard for all of us to be in the same place at the same time nowadays. It's usually just for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so you gots ta take advantage of the sitch.

It was a pleasant meal just catching up with everyone and seeing how people have changed and everything. It's definitely really different hanging out with them and friends back in Davis. Not that it is a bad thing or anything but I'm glad I have the Davis folk to keep me grounded and in check when it comes to living life. I know it's vague, but just ask if you would like to know.


BJs Irish Root Beer
First purchased ID drink
mmmmmm... Bailey's Irish Cream <3



long time no see Ges!

Dang he's grown up so much!
Used to be a chub chub, now he's a freshman captain for EC!

nice face squeeze. as always.

mmm... shuttle cock partners aka badminton.
good times.

great seein' y'all!

in front of hazel's new car

best character for the best month

oh yeah! readddyyyy!



Dang my bro is talented and created. Nuff said.








No comments:

Post a Comment