Monday, November 14, 2011

Cook Night Part 2 + ARC Visit [with SHANYUN! O_O]

Went to work for a bit. Don't really remember what else I did. It is 11/23 today. haha.



this class is TERRIBLEEEEE
I should have listened to Tani, but I didn't and gave this class the
benefit of the doubt... bad idea...
Reallyyyy bad idea...

She makes bangs look good, I do not.


Trying to take pics of the seasons of Davis before I graduate
I wonder if people feel funny when I just stop in the middle of
the street and take out my camera to take pics. haha. oh wells.


i'm going to miss you Davis!

finally got a bus schedule because i never know when the bus comes,
put these on the kitchen table and now I dunno where they went

MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
THEEEEE BEST WAY TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

you're soooooo funnnaayyyyyy!!!

position change



Time to make dinner again. Was going to make something quick and easy tonight, but then decided to just make pasta again with some slight changes.



used TWO cans of olives.
Why? because they are DELICIOUS!

before

BAM! After.




I have been a lazy blob. one big, fat blob now that I don't have practice. Or IMs. Sigh... I'm wasting away.
Ellen and Anna decided to try going to the ARC. So I went and dragged Shannon with me. SAY WHAAAAT?!?!? yupppp! She actually came... AND RAN! Pics for proof!

We only stayed for around 30 minutes... and it was seriously the shortest I have ever stayed at the ARC. It was actually kinda nice... being on that time crunch definitely makes me work more efficiently.

Anna, Shannon, and I ran on the upstairs track. I tried to do 1.5-2 miles and then we did some ab/back workout after. I sweated a little! Yayy! Not been motivated to run outside because it's been f-f-f-f-freeeezing!

Summer... come baaaackkkkk! 



Shannon: "I want moooooore exerciseeeee! I Loveeeee itttt!"
"Give me moreeeeeee!"

yay. 

After showering, it was about time to take off my nail.

Be warned of graphic pictures!






Sharon made us these BOMB oatmeal cookies.
They were so delicious! Thank you sooo much!
I need to learn how to bake.


No comments:

Post a Comment