Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving with Rib Shack! [Part 1]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONEEEEE!!!

There is so much to be Thankful for. I will type in brown to be more festive. Oh yeah.

So what am I thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Hrmmm... 

~First of all would be God. That He is willing to stand by me through all the things I do and do NOT do. He sticks by me even though I don't treat Him the way I should be and is there when I need Him. 

~My amazing family. I have really been blessed. Esp my parents. My mom who cooks for us nonstop and provides for all our needs. I don't know how she does it. My dad who works so hard for all of us to be happy. My brothers and how we can all get along. Stupid stooge who gives me advice in life and is always supportive and Benson Wong who is just so loving sweet and silly. My grandma who is grumpy a lot of times but seems to cheer up when we are around. Raised me from a baby and still cooks for me today. My guma for always supporting us in everything and keeping us updated with technology. To the whole family who loves me for me. Thanks!

~Friends that I met and have gotten to know in Davis. You know who you are. There is a whole blog entry for each of you.

~The home and apartment and living conditions that are just so cozy

~There is more... I just can't think of it right now. But I am thankful for lots of things.







wanted to try and make stuffed mushrooms


where we picked up our food from
they messed up our order a bit, but it worked out



Today was my cousin, Cindy's, bday. But my mom had my aunt from SJ pick up a cake for me too. I got to celebrate my birthday at home with the family! My mom always tries to put on these little surprises for me. Thanks mother! I really appreciate it!







baby back ribs!

deep fried turkeyyyyy




Let the feast BEGIN!!!



put too much bread crumb and not enough cream cheese

best $1 croutons ever!

just like in disneyland! but at home :)



ugh.. this game could have been much better


she crazy. mmmm. corn bread!





My family members on my moms side loooveeeee taking pics... haha.














my oh my how they have grown up...





see where i get my crazy side from?



they want me to be an alcoholic...

watching the tv. thanks pops! 

better. hehe.


grosssssss

Watching the Niners game... ugh. So many bad calls in the beginning that cost us the game... took away Ginn's 70+ yard TD. Cheaters... -_-





No comments:

Post a Comment