Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Cook Night and Last VB Game!

We have developed a new system of cooking for our house so the days have been pretty random. I got a good break and haven't cooked in awhile so tonight was a night that I finally have the opportunity again. I haven't been home so I don't have any home food to make. It was a night for me to actually make things from scratch-ish.

I decided to make pasta and put all the things I love in it: GARLIC (fo sho! It's a MUSTTT), olives, corn, mushrooms, spinach, sausages!! Flavored with cream of mushroom, oyster sauce, mah yee, etc. I dunno. I just throw whatever into it. 

Made 2 pounds of slightly different pastas.. there was A LOT! So I invited some sophomore girls over to eat some. I thought there would be more leftover once we got back from volleyball... but there wasn't. And was kinda sad that Jenn and Tiff didn't get to eat that much. And I wanted to give some to Shannon and Erica too. Oh well. Maybe next time.


Haven't gone on a Safeway run in a long time!

Let the food prep begin!

TWO BULBS OF GARLIC! Still not enough...


spicccaaayyyyy!


meaty pasta

veggie pasta

2 batches of pasta

thanks for all that you gals do, soph-ie ladies,
hope you enjoyed some grubbin!

LAST VOLLEYBALL GAME OF THE SEASON!
Also the last IM game of the season. We didn't do too hot this quarter, but a lot of people got to play and experience what IMs are like.

We played against Nolan's team and also some people we faced on the FB field that I didn't recognize til later. It was that SUPER FAST guy in the Big Ole Touchdown team. Man he was fast. We beat them again though. hehehe. Sorry!

Minerva came to support our game and snapped some pictures!

OH YOU GO TIFFFF!!!
My oh my was she on FIYAH tonight!


oh seaton...

Game 1: Win

awww. i like. if only wasnt blurry



heart attack when the ball goes near him


Matt = MOST IMPROVED!
He put his bb skills to good use!

I wanted to lose one game so we can go to game 3,
but Joanne said NO!


teamwork!







gammmeee 2 in the baaaag!!!


Jessica is BLINGING!
Team Pic of theeee OOMPAH LOOMPAHS!

What a great way to finish off our season of IMs! Our team improved TREMENDOUSLY, having 2 really good wins to end the season. We got addition of Tanisha and Jessica that was really nice. And everyone just seemed to have gotten better. Communication, passing, teamwork... all that good stuff. It all came together in the end to help us win games and have a crap load of fun! tehehehhe! 

Great season everyone! Thank you Cap-i-tan Jennifer for rallying the troops every week! Grass volleyball in the spring?! 

Haven't really ever played so much volleyball til now. It's quite a lot of fun! 


Minerve made her infamous crepes!
I must learn

CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD KIT ROUND 2!

We eat sooooo much!
Eh. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment