Monday, November 28, 2011

Semi-House Dinner & the ARC

Don't really remember the details of these days anymore. But here are some pics of the news trucks that are still here for the occupy Davis fiasco.





got my nails did


hehehehhehehe

While they went to Cattlemen's for $1 ribs, I made dinner for my house with the DELICIOUSSSSS wings my mother pre-marinated. Yum Yum in our tum tums. 

This quarter, everyone has been home in all different times so it's hard to have everyone eating at the same time in the same place. But tonight, we were actually all kind of together, which was really nice. We are a house of beastly women, so it's entertaining to watch each other eat and indulge. :D




2 bulbs of garlic and still not enough...

we love garliccccccc!!!!


happy campers

she looks all innocent... but she can eat 3 full moon cakes like its NBD!
I'd like to see you challenge her :)




awwww. Jess, where's your food at giiirl?!




testing out the zoom capabilities

mmmmmm



dolla ribssssss!


Thanks shannon and jenn!
We planned on going to the ARC every night and we actually go! 

Look how foggy it is! So weird... not typically seen in Davis. Weirddddddddd.




Pretttyyyy.
 We ran on the upstairs track for ~2.5 miles-ish.
Too cold to run outside, and i actually kind of sweat from running inside. Yay.

We do a little ab workout after... but not enough to feel sore.
*sighhh*... i miss being sore. having to walk up stairs and feel pain in my legs.
I'm just a fatty blob now. Joy.

Awww man... this time last year, we were on top of things and winning games left and right.
So much that we were the underdogs at rank 7 and fought our way through the brackets to
beat the #1 team for the Championship game!
It was epic, and I will never forget it.
LOL. I said my college dream was complete after that... maybe that's why I'm doing even worse in school now :'(

So sad... our pic will be replaced soon...
It was good while it lasted.
I hope to get on it one more time before graduating.
One can hope right?
LOLOLOL... so afterwards... after the jog at the ARC... i was kinda thirsty and craving McDs iced tea... so Jenn so kindly drives me and we call the others to see if anyone else wants anything. We thought Minerva was going to yell at us for going there right after working out... but quite the contrary! She ordered a bunch!!! Ahahahha.

I don't know why we do this to ourselves...


their fries are ridiculously delicious!

happy mcdouble eater

fast food finisher

mc flurry! i love this pic!




wasted workout...
oh well.. excuse to eat more! tehhe.
I wanted the house to all get a diff color American Apparel jacket from Chris, but only the 3 of us got it. So we do a little mini photo shoot with them.





:)


:D


matchyyyyy
Yeap... ARC then McDs... that's the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment