Friday, November 18, 2011

BIRTHDAY Surprise and MAJOR CREAMAGE! [Part II]

Then I was talking to my brother on the phone when they started acting weird again and wanted me to come outside. I eventually walked out because they said we were getting too loud and the housemates had to sleep, I walk outside to this beautiful surprise...


Thanks everyone!

I step outside and see the lovely sight that is shown above. They tell me to hurry because I was taking too long and the candles were burning the cake... so I run down to blow them out. Then as a turn around, in that split second, I see Kevin charging with a plate! But it was too late. Before I could react, there was a chocolate cream plate all over my face and hair. Andrew comes in for the attack as well and Tiff with the can. Other people threw random things too. This was the first time I got owned on my birthday... it was funnnnnn! The cream was super oily and pretty sticky. It was a good moisturizer for my dry hair. 

I looked like a dirty Mexican after. haha. Thanks for the brilliant idea of getting chocolate, Jennifer... and for the pictures!




oh dear..




clean folk

Thanks for going home to work on your 'project'
Sneaky, sneakyy.... hehehe.
THANKS A BUNCH! Loved it!

that's what you get!




too mature for the chaos

riley broke glass



she looks worse than me. haha
Covered in chocolate... her favorite




drooool

Disapproves of the situation?

tehe

Thanks for planning and organizingggg!
I know you said it was all last minute and
chaotic and unplanned til the end, but
everything worked out and I was surprised!
And very happy! :D

Awwwww... you guys are theeeee best!
Love you ladies!  <3 <3 <3

heya linda!

my hair was a muk, like the pokemon

yummmmyyyy
Out of all my birthday surprises here in Davis, this last one definitely tops it all off! Thanks for everyone who was a part of it and contributed. It means a lot :) Can't wait to own others on their birthday! Compass hasn't been doing as many of these recently as compared to the past. 

But yeah! Tonight was awesome! I really appreciate everyone's presence and contributions, you guys make me feel really loved and special <3

Thanks especially to Jennifoh, Teef and Tanisha! You guys rock! Love you 3 very much! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment