Friday, November 11, 2011

Sushi Nobu and Early Presents

HAPPY 11/11/11 DAY!!! 
Pretty cool. Hope you made a wish!

Jenn has been wanting to try this place so here we gooooo!!! 

Haven't sushi buffet-ed in so long, but after we ate... i remembered why. My lil bro also loves this place and wants to eat it every time he visits. I guess that also shows that I haven't seen my family in awhile :(

Us three senior girls had the honor of eating with these 2 soon-to-be graduates! Sucks that they have to leave so soon, but at least we are getting some last moments to spend some time with them before they depart... *sigh*...






The service is questionable here sometimes because you have to ask the waitresses for what you want, and we ask for a lot, so I can see how it gets annoying. But this time we were blessed by the sweetest and nicest waitress ever! She even offered us free stuff that weren't on the menu! They were canto too. So it was fun to hear what she would shout to the kitchen. 

We came at just the right time. We would have went later if Tani and Teef didn't come, so good thing they came! It all worked out and we were nicely served before it got all busy busy.


Let's GO!

imposter lion king roll with cream cheese...
what the?!

WE LOVE SASHIMIIIIIII

esp salmon

yum yum yummmmm

i just have to post these because they all look so yummy
when it got busy and I asked for more, they gave a tiny plate
with like 4 slices on it. My jaw stared and dropped...
I have got to stop doing that. ahah..

SALMON POP! Loli Salmon? I forgot what it was called
It was on the secret menu she offered us.
I loved it!

Fried oyster ball with squirting juices!








donuttttssss. hot n freshhhhh

what shannon was for brromball


this may be the most pale fried food i've ever seen



Finally get to go target to return those long waiting skittles and $70 worth of last minute broom ball shopping. Phew!






Was trying to write my lab report, but it's just too hard. Jenn texted me to go downstairs cuz she wanted me to open some goodies. I wanted to wait, but she insisted that I open it now. I randomly kinda guessed it, which I shouldn't have. But I did anyways, but was still surprised when I opened it!!!

THANKS JENNIFOHHHHHHHHH!!! <3 <3 <3
:D :D :D


Christmas came early!

THANKSSSS JENNNNN!!! :DDD
She went on my laptop to look at what I looked at on amazon
sneaky sneakyyy

we mentioned reading this awhile back,
she remembered and got it for me! :D

Photoshooting with my new and useful gifts :)

Oh yeah, she has been letting me use her laptop holder to bring my laptop out while sacrificing the nakedness of her own. What a pal, thanks! Now I have my own. hheheh. And I can also eat by my laptop now that I have a keyboard protector! woot woot!







Daniel needed a ride to Acacia, so we drop him off and pick up some snacks on the way home.




ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!!
Not for longggggggg!!! just kidding. hehehehe.

Party size! more like normal size to us. still gets killed so fast

hehehehhe. yay!


jenn has been DYING for someone to watch this dreaded movie with her,
I give in and i guess it wasn't that bad... haha.

the small group books have arrived!
The thought of having to finish that lab report pretty much sucked the life out of the long weekend. Also was reminded of how it is just easier and less stressful if you are honest with people. Even when it does not seem like the best choice at the time. People can be more understanding than you think. I also need to stop making assumptions too. 

Life reminder: Honesty goes a long way to build trust and save a lot of guilt and unnecessary tension.

I should totally be doing my linguistics essay right now. TA gives me an extension and this is what I do with that time instead... 

No comments:

Post a Comment