Monday, November 21, 2011

Occupy Davis... Worldwide News & Last Progressive Dinner

Hello world! This is Shannon updating since Tiff is supposed to take her weekly shower right now (hehe just kidding :D). Tiff is so popular... She has so many guest bloggers. Oh well, I'll try my best to keep this entertaining. HERE WE GOOOO~



AERIAL VIEW of the debacle. This incident put UC DAVIS on the MAP!


Occupy Davis

So many people


Time to get 10 seconds of fame!




Cooking for Progressive Dinner!


Gahhhhlic

Mush mush mush

Why so glum, sugarplum?


The best noodles EVER on the left!
(lol shannon... thanks)


Sophomore girls. Always so diligent and mature and prepared and and and..... perfect.




They're like robots programmed to optimal efficiency.


I feel like I can eat all that by myself.



Senior class always pulling things out of their butts last minute. but WE DID GOOD.
fooshoooo!



Chocolate covered strawberries!



Hi Jenn!




Yum to everything but the strange figure on the right.

The bottom part seems a bit chaotic.

Winnie: I can't believe how good this food is!

Y U NO HAPPY EATING

You okay there, Cheryl?

Ugh gross. Ellen's a natural though.
(You're never gross)



Poor Seaton had to eat 5 plates of melted ice cream.





Erica.... and apparently there's something going on back there with Riley.


When things started to get hot... and humid.

David's jacket is blingin' and Tiff is hugging me. Please don't kill me in my sleep, Jenn. It's not what it looks like!!!
(ahahhahahahhaha!)

from sally's camera



Club 106 UNC UNC UNC UNC
(Shannon... you are HILARIOUS!!!)


DAT FORM


DAT NOOB

Some kind of Chinese gangster sign
(OMG.... LOLOLOLOLOL!)

Ball of Fury...

Ahhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Matt is mesmerized by my gracefulness
(you caught that oneee! better than any of the girls. Wong was a close 2nd tho!)


Ending the long night with some Friends

Hehe okay I'm done. This was fun! I must sleep away this cold now. Good night!


Tiff here: 
Awwww Shannon... THANKS! That was hilarious. I was LOLing as I kept scrolling down.

There goes our last P-Dinnah! Once again, our class whipped it out of our butt and was able to feed the freshmen and new folk. It was a really good turn out in my opinion. I remember P-Dinnah being one of my first Compass events freshmen year and I've been going to Compass ever since. I hope some of the people tonight may feel that way too :)

Yeah... and the Pepper Spray incident and Occupy Davis is making WORLD NEWS! Yowsers!

Thanks again, Shannon! I want you to guest blog some more! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment