Saturday, November 19, 2011

Morning ARC, Mr. Jacob Black & Bday Prep [Part I]

Today is the day I turn yet another year older. It's pretty unbelievable how these past 21 years just flew by! This is one of the last 'turning-of-age' points to look forward to, so it's also a little sad. Now I look forward to turning 25 and renting a car by myself... yikes! Too old >_<

But this day only comes once, no reason to be sad... so you just gotta live it up! Suck every moment out of this 'milestone' I suppose.

So here we go...

Woke up early to go to the ARC for ARC Saturdays. Took local, which was a bad idea because of the annual Davis Turkey Trot! This was the first year I didn't volunteer for it since I'm not doing LAX anymore, but it was fun to drive by as all the hard working runners run. hehe. It was such a lovely day! Thanks for not raining!

Played at the ARC for a little bit. Couple games of Knock out then some badminton with Susanne, T and Kerina. 

We ended up having only 3 people for badminton so we switched off being the lonely one. Susanne is pretty good! Taneesh, you're a little rusty. ahaha. jk. But it was entertaining how competitive she was getting. It was nice to get a little exercise to start off the day.








After the ARC and Jennifer's group meeting, we were hungry so she wanted to take me out for a birthday lunch! ahhaa. Thaaaanks! It was a little rushed because our movie was showing at 1:20, but it was still delicious! I haven't eaten Dos in awhile and I love how the juices still flow out of the Southwest Burrito. 

I grab a bunch of chips and salsa, as usual, and we enjoy our super tasty burrito. I think it's my fav burrito place in davis even though it may not be the most 'legit'. She talks suspiciously on the phone and wont tell me who it is... and i have no idea who to expect. But then she asks me if they sell fish tacos here... I should have known.. but didn't think too much into it.

After eating, we rush back to Sorrento to get changed and ready...



FREEEEEEEEEE

yummmmmmmmm

thanks for the birthday lunch date. ahahah. gross.

meaty juicy goodness


trying to save the juices!



So as we walk into the apartment... I see wong behind the couch holding a camera and was like... 'wtheck...?' so random... ahaha. Then my LITTLE BROTHER pops out behind the door!!!

Say WHAAAAAT?!!?! Yup yup. him and mother came to surprise me. dropped me off a TON of food and a present. I did not expect it at all. Jennifer and Tiffany have supposedly been scheming with mother all week. Sneaky... really sneakkyy...

hehe. THANKS FOR THAT SURPRISE! then we all head over to watch...

MR. JACOB BLACK!!!! (HelllllllooOOoooooOOoo Jacob!!!) hehe. I kid. But we watch BREAKING DAWN. Thanks for all you who came even though you cant really stand the series. hehe. I liked the movie! Really good special effects. The honeymoon first part was a bit too much and awk, since I was sandwiched between my bro and mom, but the rest of it had good action and kept me ansy.




forgot to retake this pic. was in a rush.

weeeeeee!

Thanks for watching with meeeeee <3


vat va vonderful vurprise!


TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAYYYYYY... Bella... -_-



After that nice movie, we all head back to get ready for a night out in Sac. BJs and then potentially out afterwards. It wasn't for sure decided til later on.

Ngoc let's me borrow her dress and Ellen helped me with makeup. I've been sleeping late and the pimples have been attacking my face, so I ask my make up artist to cover em up. 

I guess I couldn't really tell how much I had on, and I think it looked normal-ish in person, but it's kind of crazy in photos. I can join the Cullen family! hahahah. Of course I would rather be a werewolf. Sigh. hehe. I liked it though, next time I just have to lay off a little bit or find something my skin tone. It felt so relaxing when Ellen was putting it on though. She is such a pro!

And geez. My mom takes wayyyyyy more pictures than I do. Now you guys know where I get it from...





hungrryyyyy




house pic-ish

missing minerve :( she went to reserve spot early.. thanks girl!

myyy rooomie and makeup artist



We arrive to Arden but there was a craaaaazzzyyyyyy looong wait. like 2 hours! Freaked out for a bit, but then just decided to stay as they said the time wait cut down. People just walked around the mall and chatted. I didn't even know they had a BJs in Arden. It just opened in March! The christmas decor inside was sooo pretty! I liked the colors of the trees. We tried to take some pics with it but my camera is too weaksauce so it couldn't capture the actual beauty of it.






pretty blue and greeeen. my favvv!










We got bumped up in wait since they sat us outside. Off to the eating we gooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment