Monday, November 7, 2011

Day of Studying and Thoughtful Goodies

Stayed up and tried to study but I think I just fell asleep? Don't rememberr. Shannon was up studying too.




My nail from the Nike marathon finally peeling.
Sorry for all the grossness. haha.


having a coffee machine is dangerous

hehhehheheh

getting ready for presentation

What a nice meal cooked from Jennifoh!
I was worried that I went to school with no food,
but she came and brought me this! Thankss!!!


I've always wanted to wear her sweater! haha.

bought it from the olson vending machine!

spider web

back to hart to study




naked because jenn ATE it. ahahha. heheheh.

Shannon also brought some me some grub. Costco polish sausage!!! She even nicely packed everything and packed some extra buns. So niiiice! Much needed brain food. Thanks Shanyuuuuun!

She had to run for the bus after. That's always a fun sight to see. hehe. :D


THANKS SHANNONNNNN

yummmmy yum yum


moved over to the library

lookie who we found there!
Tried studying all day for my MIC midterm, but that obviously isn't enough time. Booger. I have to study much earlier. siggghhhh...



Anyways, as I am always late on blogging (today is 11/13). Speaking of Riley, I am actually on his laptop right now and guess what we just witnessed???!?!......

OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!! THE NINERS JUST BEAT THE GIANTSSSSS!!!! OMGAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! STOKEEEDDDDDDD!!!!! WEEEeEEeEEEeEEEEEEEe!!! WWAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

I LOVE THE NINERSSSSSSSS!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment