Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Time Thai-Fryers

A Tuesday where lab was cancelled because of a short Thanksgiving week. Yay!


my clothes sleeping next to me and keeping me warm at night

what a nice and colorful tree outside our house

it is now naked... you will see its sad and leafless pics in a
future blog. its so sad. ahaha.

Started trying to read this with Jenn for devos

to deposit some money for Compass fund

Tuesday means 2 for 1 appetizers at Uncle Vitos!!! So we call come people up to take advantage of this lovely Davis deal!

First timers are always fun to bring!


mmmmmm. haven't had em in awhile!


biting into pure joy for the first time

likey or no likey?

hometown for drinks after

heyyyooo there charmaine!!! first time seeing you at work

I learned an instant lesson tonight. You know how I usually am pretty needy and try to ask for anything I can get, which I know is not always good, but then I saw that Charmaine was working so I wanted to ask her to hook it up! But I decided not to say anything and just order what I wanted.

Then when it came down to pick up our drinks... she gave us all a FREE UPGRADE with FREE BOBA! and charged us cheaper that what it was supposed to be!

Thanks giiiirl! Instant lesson right thurrrr. I have to learn to control what I say, and this was a really good reminder for me.


happy boba drinkers

lucy's new fav tap place in davis
Went with Jenn to drop off Sharon at the airport. They are finished remodeling and it now looks like a new mini SFO! Prettyyyyy! Have fun at home with your fambam Sharoooon! 

SoCal people have to do so much to go home to see their family... it's all worth it though. I hope :)






Our table is NEVER empty...

who else would do this... hah.

late night cookie monsters!

clarification: beautiful cookie monsters

oh teefyyy...

late night visitor in the darkness

the house that never sleeps


ramen at 5 or 6 in the morning?
we call this the naked monkey outfit. oh yes!

yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment