Saturday, November 5, 2011

Interhouse Senior Game Night

PHACness in the morning. I was able to work with Valerie today and in a room with a Mongolian patient who had a SUPER bad skin and rash problem. It wasn't contagious, so that was cool. I took his blood pressure and it was around 185/100 or so. I thought I was doing it wrong, but it was really that high.

This patient was an older gentleman, but he was SO cute! Always smiling and everything. But he was itching like crazy and his rashes were really bad and his whole leg was swollen! Yowsers. The doctors treated him with a topical steroid cream and prescribed HBP meds and told him to come back in a week. (I would get to see him again! hehehhee)

But after I got home, I think I just napped from 3-9... -_- Reasons why I do not nap...





Gift from some of the Sophomore girls, thanks ladies! So sweet!





I woke up around 9 to Minerva screaming and people slapping the table. I think they were playing Egyptian war or something, not sure.

But it's time for some GAMESSSSSSS! 

Ladies dish out some major whoop-age! *sigh...* What else is new?! ahehehe. jk! We did win a really close game of Cranium though. We started first, but the boys took the lead. Somewhere in the middle we caught up and were head to head. All the way to the final brain where you have to complete all 4 tasks. We all finished it in 1 try, with the boys following our every move... but we got to the big brain first! Aww yeah!

Played some Mafia after, got killed off first. But Shannon, who usually dies first, got to play til the end and win the game for the civilians! As she was cop with Anna. Mafias were Jess, Wilson, and Jennifer.

Signals was after, but I went in my room to get some money sorted out for Compass.



















glaring at wilson. haha.

Game nights are always a lot of fun. Especially with these crazy people. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment