Friday, November 25, 2011

Parents 1st Black Friday & a NEW CAMERA From Stooge!

So this is the night of Thanksgiving... and our family decides to go out at 1am for Black Friday shopping at Serramonte! Like the title says, it was my parents first time going. My dad did not believe that there would be people going at this crazy hour, but when we pulled into the parking lot, he was wrong. My mother was just excited and came with a mission. 

I didn't really have anything to buy so I just stayed in line at Macys while my parents went around to find what they wanted. As I was waiting in line, I see a little lady in the corner my eye from what looked to be someone rising high on a wall. I saw correctly... it was my mother climbing on the shelves while looking for bedding. ahhaaha. It was ridiculous. Another funny story... the lines were crazyyyyy and there were people everywhere! As I was waiting, i felt myself getting gassier and gassier and wanted to let one rip in hopes to clear the lines. But I am not thaaaaat bold to do such a thing. haha. So I hold it in. But later on...my parents came to pay for stuff while I go check for something. But I run back to the line and let out an uncontrolled fart. It was the stinkiest thing ever! It was right in front of the line and cashier! teehehhehe. My dad was like... "waahhhhh... ah lui.... howe chaow ah!" and so slowly walked away and I saw from afar people fanning the air and putting their hands above their nose and mouth. It was hilarious! I felt so bad though. I couldn't stop laughing when I was trying to tell Jennifer on the phone. tehehhehe. Sorry people! Do you think my plan would have worked if I let it out earlier? hrmmm... it smelled pretty bad.

And from what you can see... we got a good amount of stuff for the house.



SO EXCITED!






lookie who i spot in the juniors section!

got some mc donalds!

yowsers!

she crazy





getting back together to leave





all full

We all get back to sleep and we woke the next morning around 12. We head over to our old house to eat some curry my grandma and aunt prepared for us.

We luckily got to see our neighbor, Mrs Wong as we arrived! They are theeeee best neighbors ever. They would give us goodies for every holiday, accompanied with a personalized card. It was so sweet! They have gotten old though and have to stay in the nursing home nowadays, that's why it was so lucky that we got to bump into her. Mr. Wong isn't doing too hot and could not come out. They are truly the sweeties neighbors ever though! 




mrs. wongggg!


hello guma!

birthday red envelopes!


trying to get her to laugh and smile

same face. hehe.






thankful for my guma and max max that helped raise us to
who we are today!

upstairs new car. they get a new one every time i come back.

My bros and I head out to look for more black friday deals. It was already around 5ish, so most of the deals were already done.









oh yesssss!!!

We come home to a THANKSGIVING MEAL... PART II!

We bought some prime rib from costco that we were supposed to eat yesterday, but then we thought that we should just save it for the next day due to the abundance of food that was there the previous night.

This meat is already all pre seasoned and I didn't know, but they also stuffed GARLIC in there! It was a great surprise. Costco knows what's up. This chunk of meaty goodness was delicious.

By the time we got to eating, it was already 1030. Oh well... we ate anyways. So yummy! 






his fav kind of meal...

ready to savage through!


avocados... yum yum!



family din din!









look at that garlic! costco knows us so well!



some ribs naturally came along with it!


savages, savages... barely even human...



kiwis to finish off the night


it's a LAN party. They are playing black ops... again...

MAN OH MAN!!!

So my brother saw the deals that were at best buy when we went and said that I should get a camera and he would give it to me as a birthday gift, how could I say no?! I wanted a DSLA, but those are still too expensive. And I was going to get a tweener... but none of those were on sale, so i just upgraded and got another digi cam for $130!

THANK YOU STOOOOOOGE!!!
I love it! There are so many new functions on it! You can see in the future pictures to come! Woohoooo! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!



so clear

wowwww


i love the fish eye effect!


hehehhehehehhe. soooo cute!

woaaaahhhh

eeeeks

ahahahhahahhaha!



Some pics of the new and old camera. Transition period! The old one is now at home of my little bro to use.



you have done so much for me, thank you!




new and improved


No comments:

Post a Comment