Friday, November 18, 2011

A Diiiiirty Photoshoot ;D [Part III]

I'm going to include this on the Friday night. I felt like splitting up the post would be a little more organized. Plus, it represents the eventful night!

Anyways, after all the creamy madness, everyone gathers back in to play games and take pictures.

The freshmen were getting pretty into Taboo, but I'm kinda glad they got to witness how crazy some Compass birthdays can be. But really, we don't do these as much as previous years. It's fun, and we should bring it back!

Scroll down and see why this is a 'diiiiirtyyyy' photoshoot. tehe.


i didn't realize the cleverness and creativeness of the true
beauty of this cake until this picture.
Nice one, Taneesh!



spanks for the cake again!


she's lactating with chocolate!

thanks for enduring all the stress in planning :)

thanks for your house and stalling me :)



thank you EVERYYYONEEEEEE!!! Missing the sophomores and juniors. But they were there too!

<3

ed... you're such a taiwanese model


cute!

thanks for coming!

haha

playing taboo

awww... this was their first visit to compass, hope you
guys had fun and will come back!

ooooooOOOooohhh! O_o

cool boys

oh goodness gracioussss...

what an honor to take a pic with there models

minerve loves me :)

twin towers!!!

the freshmen boys didn't care how dirty i was!
thanks guys!

stephen actually wanted some

with the dude that creamed me face on..




With Dai Hao #1 here.... you know what that meanness......

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

And so the shooting begins...

Thanks for all the fun and laughter you bring into our lives, Mr. Dai Hao!

This photo session got a little too aggressive, no one wanted to be near me :(

But it was still a lot of fun!

Thanks for the pictures and pose ideas Kevin!




running to the camera... so much fun!

ahahhahahhaa!!!






dirty feet

awww... me likey


middle school studio pics




'oooohhh... cute guy 2 o clock'




Awwww... looking back at those pictures... i really like em! ahahh. sooooo funnnnnnyyy! Thank you Kevin! Shanna was there but didn't want to participate in our shenanigan ways. She took pictures instead.

Shoutout to Ngoc Le for letting us crash her place. Thanks for always being a part of my birthdays. I like how I see you more often nowadays and I hope that continues. But I enjoy the fact that even if we may not see each other for awhile, when we do... it's like freshmen year dorm buds all over again :) College would have def not been the same without you. Thank you for being a part of my life! Love you!

Hrmm.... now should I give a shout out to everyone... hrmmm... maybe later. hehe.


After that eventful night, we return home and I shower my head twice.

T also stays over at our place and pulls out this lovely gift from her car. Once again, cleverly wrapped. Simple, yet meaningful. Thanksss!


i sure will!

thanksssss taneeeeesh!

more alcohol! haha

awwwww, thankssss!
tehehehe. my fav! er... kinda.

our liquor cabinet expands... because
it is untouched after the initial placement. haha.


sleepover timeeee!
T's first time spooning...
I think Wong has converted us all... ahahha.

THANKS AGAIN!!! 
Looking forward to my actual birthday tomorrow!

And yeah. I've said it before, but you 3 have made a big impact on my life... esp recently. hehehe. I'm so happy that you were willing to spend so much time with me and made my birthday the happiness that it was! Lovvvveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu Jenn, Teef and Taneesh! Can we be friends forever please? <3



No comments:

Post a Comment