Thursday, November 17, 2011

Testimonies with Small Group

These lab reports are killing me. I really hope I did good on this one though.

Today was kinda the last lab. And it was the fun one having to do with everyone's reaction time body, and awareness sometimes. See below for pics!

1/2 asleep so sorry if grammar is suck







thanks season!
caramel something





Just foinf out she been plain gso I stio by fr a bit. She was amazing and she's gonna be on the wall :)






Small group at Pink Berry where we can share our testimonies with each other. It was a great time!
So encouraging and enlightening seeing and hearing their individual stories. 


love themmmmm. don't mess!




he loves making pizza




I lay on my bed with my school clothes on... bad idea... i pass out for the rest of the night until 7am. I think I slept before 12! 

No comments:

Post a Comment