Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Ever LAX Alumni Game and Present Time!

I'M BACCKKKKK BLOGGGGERRRRRR! 

I didn't realize how much I've missed you! hehe. 
I guess it's become a form of outlet and kind of a relaxing thing for me to do now. I don't watch shows anymore because I do this in my free time instead. I do miss the shows, but I like doing this too.

I'm totally behind on Grey's, HIMYM, and Glee! I am also planning on starting Modern Family over break. Bad idea? Not sure yet. 

Dang, I thought I was doing a pretty good job of not getting too behind on this, but today is actually 12/5 and I just finished my last final so I am really going to get to update this!

WOOHOOOO! 

I am really really going to try and not talk so much due to the behinded-ness. 

And as an apology and a heads up.. I don't really proofread what I type, as some of you may have noticed, so I'm sorry about that. There is just not enough time in a day.

Here goes the updating frenzy!


thanksgiving lunch and core meeting

oh man! jenn let me drive her car! soooo funnnn!
don't worry, I'm still parked :)

First annual UCD Club lacrosse alumni game. I'm considered an alum now since I didn't play this year. It was sooooo nice just getting back out there and seeing all of them. Get there second half because of the Core meeting and played a little. Realized I'm out of shape to the max and def not as quick as I used to be. My legs just didn't move the way I expected them to. How sad... but it was fun at least getting to throw around and seeing all these missed teammates. I miss having a competitive outlet :(


good ole days...

yay for stadium!







meeeeshhyyy

crazayyyy claire!!!

awwwww! i haven't seen those crazy on the girls on the right in SO long!
They made a big impact for me to stay starting freshmen year
loudest, weirdest chicas ever!

allison and virge!





fall trees!



mmmmmm... moms beet soup!

Sharon, Germaine, and Colleen stop by to drop off this clever birthday surprise! I've never seen anything like it! Can you believe it's homemade?! They are so clever and creative! Thanks giiiirls! I loved it. yum yum yummmmmm!!! So thoughtful!



thank you!!!





Winnie's SG making her some bday goodies

Don't remember what I was coin but Anna comes to ask for my camera awkwardly... haha. I was confused and I think she was a little too. But then she takes it and the rest of the girls come out with a surprise!








awwwww! I love it!!! THANKS!
Present opening time!




thanks ngoc! it's soooo cute! I love it!
great color choice ;D

from me familia!

thanks youuuu!
A LOT of food accompanied this gift. it's all in the fridge. yum!

from the coolest housemates on earth!

underarmour! what whattt! for biking :)
how thoughtful!

there were also other lovely surprises in there
ahahha. undergarments. luckily it was just a joke
and not for me. i wouldn't know what to do with them.

oooooh. these are always fun!
thanks parentals!

thanks for the nifty poster card!

right on top of me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment