Thursday, November 10, 2011

Compass Potluck and Night with Shanna

Don't know what I did during the day time. 

At night, in between lab time and MIC 101, I have time to spare so I try to write my lab report... but of course, below is all the progress I had by the end of 2 hours. I blogged instead. I think I mentioned it in a previous post.


fail.

so full!

Veterans Day tomorrow so no school and no compass! So we have a potluck instead. This was a first where the sophomores were in charge of the main dish. It was a nice break for us. They cooked some really good dishes! Props!








Ed's smoothie corner

Freshies

Loner.
ahah. I kid I kid.
Most popular girl of the night.



Stephen and all his riddles



After the Potluck, 114 opens their house for movies and hangout. Tiff, Shanna, and I head over to watch Get Smart then go home while the rest of the people stay there for a long while. 

We, however, get the lovely opportunity to see a MIA Taiwanese Superstar, SHANNA MOK! We haven't seen her all quarter, but she came out to the potluck and wanted to hang out afterwards. How can we say no? We have to hang out with the soon to be graduates as much as we can before they leave us forverrrrrr for bigger and better thingsssss! Jk. Maybe not that dramatic, but you know what I mean...

We decided to play Banana Grams (Shanna's first time) and just chit chat into the weee hours of the night. Boy do we miss this chick! And we really hope to see her more before she has to go back home.

We eventually call it a night cuz Tiff and I were freezing in the living room and we made plans to eat SUSHI in the morning! Gotsa get rested so we can get ready for the buffet that is to come! Yay! 





I just had to make IN and I would have won.... -_-
I see that now. haha.
Teefy won though. GJ,  I suppose.

Winna Winna Pumpkin Dinna!

Model as stylish as ever.
Not much has changed :)


nice shoes teef


er.. now THESE are really nice shoes!
Sharon was lookin in Asia all over for these babies,
I forgot the brand again but I think the color is absolutely
GORGEOUSSSSS!
Cant... stop... staring...

Tiff took these.
Wanted to document her skinny legs. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment