Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ice Cream Remedy

Day of MIC 101 midterm 2. Not as prepared as I would like to be. And it sucks we have lab before the exam. Booga. 


Delicious Asian Sesame Chicken Salad from costco.
Lol, yes.. that is a whole washing bowl.

Gram Staining bacteria

last minute studying at hart.
my laptop gets to leave south davis. haha.

last survivors of nail polish
I scratched a lot off while studying, this is why my nails are unhealthy.


Definitely did not do as good on the exam as I would like. Moped a bit at the coho afterwards and just sat in the kinda dark with the cleaned up tables and chairs stacked around me.

Was kind of waiting for Tanisha to get off work so we can get our BR fix. She gets off and saves me from my misery. The pictures below explain the kind of misery I was in. ahaha. jk. I just got a Pralines and Cream and got some extras for cool people.

Missed prayer meeting tonight because I was just not feeling it, but afterwards I noticed that there was something missing in my week. It was my first time skipping in awhile and now I realize the benefits of going, no matter how busy my schedule may be. It's always nice to just take some time (that I would probably be wasting anyways) to just follow up on the happenings of others and pray with my bros and sisters. 


Questionable worker. Found this lovely surprise on my phone.

Great pic of that thing on the counter
Happy fattys.

theeee ice cream remedy!

Answer to midterm miseries
not really, but it helps
To add to the fattiness, Taneesh and I were pretty hungry after the ice cream so we decided to make some Mac-N-Cheese. ahhaha. I def eat way more than necessary. But mac n cheese is so good!

We watch the flashmob downtown disney proposal while watching. I think that is my fav proposal so far. Everyone is getting engaged! Congrats to all those peoples!!! Yikes... I'm not even close >_< 
*sigh...*



way to use that stool


upcomin contestant for ANTM



looking at old messages. haha.
nice shirt.. jennifer...
I really shouldn't be blogging considering my schooling status. But I've also realized that it seems to help me relax. Strange, I don't know why. It's taken up the time that I would be watching shows and stuff like that.

Maybe I should also start looking for worldly news to talk about. I need to be more aware of what's going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment